To take good care of your digital camera, it is necessary to clean it regularly. However, you need to ensure that your camera is safe while you clean it. The Best way to Clean a Digital Camera just follow these steps:
Prepare your cleaning supplies
While you will not use all cleaning supplies every time you clean, it is important to have the following on hand when you clean your digital camera:
* Microfiber cloth stored in a re-sealable plastic bag to protect it from dirt and grime
* Lens cleaning paper, which is a good substitute for a cotton cloth
* Clean water or lens fluid
* A cleaning brush made of small and soft bristles.
Clean the lens
clean digital camera lens
You can clean your camera while you are still at home or you can also clean it while you are out. If you at home, you can do the following:
* Open the lens cover, turn on the camera if necessary.
* Let your lens face the ground while softly blowing onto it to release dirt particles. Or, use a brush to get rid of particles.
* Using a microfiber cloth with a lens fluid for cleaning, gently remove smudges or grime from the lens, starting from the center and moving out towards the sides.
If you are already at the event location, you can still clean your lens with your cleaning supplies. Just make sure you keep them in your camera bag. Just in case you forget them, you can still clean your camera by following these tips:
* Turn on your camera if needed to open the lens.
* Blow on your lens to get rid of particles. Do not use any type of cloth or your fingers to free the lens of shingles.
* Using a very soft, clean and damp cloth, wipe your lens in a circular motion.
* Dry the lens with a cloth.