HyperX DDR3 features:
1. 1.7 Volts operation
2. Memory signal termination inside the memory chip (On-Die Termination) to prevent reflected signal transmission errors
3. Operational enhancements to increase memory performance, efficiency and timing margins
4. CAS Latencies: 5 (Ultra Low Latency) and 7 (Low Latency)
5. Currently available in speeds up to 2GHz and capacities of 2GB, 3GB, and 4GB kits
6. DDR3 memory modules are not backward compatible to DDR2 and DDR based motherboards, due to incompatible module connections (number of pins), voltage and DRAM technology. DDR3 memory modules have a different key or notch than the same-sized DDR and DDR2 modules to prevent their insertion into an incompatible memory socket. Kingston HyperX DDR3 Memory modules are available in single, dual and triple-channel memory kits.